Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Re-calling the excitement of December!!!

Here's something you can picture: Earth slowly turning away from the sun. Leaves starting to disappear..as trees become naked with their bare bark dark, not dead.. so yeah.. you know whats coming?---> WINTER is here(eek)!!! My experience of the first of Dec. of 09 I could tell that December was here even if no one told me. The winds were coming in today...like a bundle of icicles that sink into your bones and makes your body shiver all over. *BRRRrrr* Okay..maybe I'm exaggerating a little too much for the day time..but at night it was not "pretty" cold it was FREEZZZZING COOOOOLD! But that doesn't make me less eager for Christmas. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I love it mainly because its the time of year that we celebrate Jesus' birth. And we get to gather with our families/friends and exchange gifts! NO ScHOOL is another BiG + (plus). I can't wait for the winter break! Thanksgiving break was as awesome as any awesome can get. Imagine what Christmas Break is like! :) But, before that break..I have some things to do..here's a list of the
^Up^coming Month of Diciembre (December en espanol:)

Dec. 1st-Helen's Bday.
Dec. 8th-1/2 day of school! Yay!
Dec. 12th-SPFD CHRISTMAS PARADE!
Dec. 13th-Peer Mediation Training.
Dec. 18th-Piano Recital (I think..)
Dec. 19th-Toy Distribution (Key Club)
Dec. 22nd-No MORE SCHOOL till 2010!
Dec. 24th-Christmas Eve. [:
Dec. 25th-CHRISTMAS!!!:D

List of what I want for Christmas
[in the order of what I'd like most:]

-Cellphone
-Gift Cards
-Eye Shadow Palette or Brush
-Scarf & Hat [that match, if possible] (pref. plaid) lol. :P
-Nail Polish, any brand from anywhere..
I'd like to try the OPI one though.

-Tote Bag/Purse
-Skinny Jeans
-High Knee Socks Or Toe Socks..don't have any of those hhaah.
-Slippers
-Overalls, (I know you may think this is strange, but I would like to have some ..cute ones of course) hahaha.
-Money$$$

That's all I can think of for now...I might add more later.
Anyhow, December is going to be one big, exciting month! :D
Looking forward to more blogging! Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment