SO..where to start? Well..thanksgiving dinner took place at church as I've said in the blog before. (Springfield CHinese Church, in case you forgot=) Our transportation was the red mini van which included my dad-the taxi driver-, my mom-the shotgun-, Helen [my cousin]+ her mom, and Aunty "M" (a nickname Helen & I gave our other aunt.) We got there around 5:15ish, it starts at like 5:30 I think. Not much people were there yet...Then I had to go downstairs & play the keyboard. Pastor (worship leader) wanted to go over the songs with the worship team. Everyone filled in the church fairly quickly and ate till they're stomachs could eat no more. Afterwards, everyone went downstairs to sing some worship songs. And the show begins. The younger kids went first and sang some songs. Next up was the Youth-starting from left to right in the picture- Helen(BRIGHT ORANGE/purrrrple), Me(YELLOW), Luke (Green) Daniel, (Bluee), John, (Red) and Jimmy (Orange). We performed out skit/song that we been preparing for weeks. Like the picture? :P After that we all just went upstairs and danced the night away. Well..not everyone danced but still...that's basically my whole Thanksgiving Day! Hah. :P How was your Thanksgiving? Hope you had a good one!
Friday, November 27, 2009
~THANKSGIVING Night~
SO..where to start? Well..thanksgiving dinner took place at church as I've said in the blog before. (Springfield CHinese Church, in case you forgot=) Our transportation was the red mini van which included my dad-the taxi driver-, my mom-the shotgun-, Helen [my cousin]+ her mom, and Aunty "M" (a nickname Helen & I gave our other aunt.) We got there around 5:15ish, it starts at like 5:30 I think. Not much people were there yet...Then I had to go downstairs & play the keyboard. Pastor (worship leader) wanted to go over the songs with the worship team. Everyone filled in the church fairly quickly and ate till they're stomachs could eat no more. Afterwards, everyone went downstairs to sing some worship songs. And the show begins. The younger kids went first and sang some songs. Next up was the Youth-starting from left to right in the picture- Helen(BRIGHT ORANGE/purrrrple), Me(YELLOW), Luke (Green) Daniel, (Bluee), John, (Red) and Jimmy (Orange). We performed out skit/song that we been preparing for weeks. Like the picture? :P After that we all just went upstairs and danced the night away. Well..not everyone danced but still...that's basically my whole Thanksgiving Day! Hah. :P How was your Thanksgiving? Hope you had a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment