
The picture above is what my mom and I made for Thanksgiving dinner. We're going to Springfield Chinese CHurch to celebrate Thanksgiving tonight. I'm soo excited! :D The sushi looks as yummy as it tastes!!! ^_^ Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to share..kinda like potluck you know??? My dad was the one who suggested to make sushi since its easy and everyone loves it. <3 It turned out to be a masterpiece. :) Awesomeness eh? Anywhoooo, I'd like to express all the things I am thankful for, but before that I wanted to let you know that I am a Christian. Therefore, God is always my Numberr ONE!!! No one & nothing beats him. Well, here is a list of the most important things I'm thankful for:
-G0D
-Family
-Friends
-Teachers
-Clothes
-Food
-Music
-School
-Cellphone
-Laptop
-Facebook/Youtube
-iPod
-Books
-Make-uP
-Lotz MORE..too much to list. haha xD
Well, going to get ready for tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment