Monday, November 23, 2009

A Lil Introductory of Lisa Luu (=Just 4 u=)

My name's Lisa..if you haven't figured out already. =P I love to listen to music and play it. I play both piano and violin. I have a passion for dancing-any styles-and singing is something I've always enjoyed. There is so much more about me that I don't think I should disclose right now because I don't wanna overwhelm you with that much information. I know how it feels..today was my first Peer Mediation Training. For those who don't know what Peer Mediation is,
"its a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) or "appropriate dispute resolution", aims to assist two (or more) disputants in reaching an agreement."
-Wikipedia! [not exactly the best source since anyone can hack into it and make up info] At Glendale, the place of the peer mediation training, I was bombarded with so much information that my head might actually explode(not literally, but it does hurt a lil.) I suckk so much at it..lol. Hopefully, I will get better with practice and time. The cool part is that I know it will change many other people's lives. Besides the fact that my head was close to explosive, today was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL because its THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! =D I am soo ready for a break. You have no idea how happy I am just because of no school for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment