Monday, February 22, 2010

BoYs b0i$ BOYZ!!!!!

In the last 15+ years, I have never been able to actually "get to know" the other creatures hint:(title) that walk this planet Earth. I'm not sure why... I mean I don't have the phobia of boys..well, not that I know of. Cuz I have an older brother..I mean that shoulda helped me be able to talk to guys and all. But, I don't feel that. I think its just my shyness. I am not open. I don't have a whole bunch of friends. ALl of my 'friends' are typically close to me. And they support/joke with me. :) I don't know what I'd do without them. I would like more friends preferrably close, but then again it takes time for that to happen. Well, maybe as time progresses I can talk to them better. let's hope/pray! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment