(: x_Sleepover_x :)
Why?---> SPFD Chinese Youth Group Get-to-gether/Bonding TIME! =]
When?--> Last Saturday. (3/13/10) 5PM (arrived around 6 though) xD
Where?-> Youth Pastor's Condo. (cozy, warm, fuzzy & all that jazz!)
iT was ONE heck of a night! haaah, We watched Never Back Down, which is about guys fighting. (Hot! LOL) and, while watching we ate pizza & chicken! :D That chicken was pretttty dayum good. *licks lips* lol. Next, we went to Rendevous Cafe. Currently, mi all-time favorite coffee shop! Its better than MUDHOUSE and Starbucks! (No offense Mudhouse or Starbucks.) Their coffee is Columbian Coffee according to my friend Moly. GOod stuff! But, I decided to order a Mango Smoothie. YuMyUm!!! We played "Imaginiff" which is a board game and you say Imagine if _____ is a chip. Which chip would it be? Afterwards, watched Alice in Wonderland with the bunch. It was mucho better than I thought it would be.! Loved it. <3 I mean I wouldn't mind watching it again. lol. Then back to the condo, and just relaxing. Some people told some interesting stories. hahaha. I would tell you if I remembered. But, its been too long & plus I was busy checking him out. haha. xD yeah, kinda felt awkward and nervous around him at that time. But, its all good. Anyways, getting back on track, as we got ready to sleep. The girls slept on the lil couch. And guys on the floor. I felt bad for Luke, but sadly couldn't do much about it. We didn't end up sleeping till like six-ish in the morning. Yeahh..and it just had to be freaking DAYLIGHT savings. But, the next day I caught up with my lack of sleep I had. ahaha. Yeah, I was sorta in pain (my head, that is) but not no more. (: During the night..what happened? Lol. Hmm..usage of computer, watching unnecessary stuff on Youtube. That's Youtube for all you noobs! lol. And then some reason everyone, Luke,Helen, Abby, and Bailey decided to give each other massages. So, I had to join in because they just couldn't 'do it' without me. (thats waht she said) lol. jk! I had fun overall. Only thing that sucked was lack of sleep. Maybe I should've told him to drive me home too. haha, but now that would look kinda weird on me eh? OH wells, it was a nice 'experience' with the youth. Didn't relaly wanna miss out on anything? haha, the only thing that I would've missed out on was the wrestle that Luke did. Lol. xD Freaking awkward, but at the same time, cool cool. Hhaaha, I also found out his lil secret-he's ticklish. That makes me laugh. Normally, you wouldn't think a buff guy would be ticklish right? But he is! now, I'm starting to wonder if the other one is too. LMAO. XD ANywho's the first sleepover (w/guys & girls) I'm glad to have had it with the younger youth. I hope we have more coming in the future. I'll be sure to get more than enough sleep the night before! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment