So, spring break..how was it? Well...my schedule consisted of:
Sunday-It was a blast. Church, good. (: Brother got baptized.! :D It was funny and serious all at once. ahha. Then, we went to Soo's Korean Restuarant. Yummy Food! Afterwards, Mall with youth ppls. I was blessed with money. Thanks mom. (: And, got a pair of sandals (flipflops from Charlotte Russe) and some cute jeans. I used up exactly all of the money mom gave me. And got what I really 'needed/wanted' haha. :) I feel content. Thanks God. :D
Monday-Work all day because bro had to go to KC to get a new car for himself. He's giving me his old one.. :)
Tuesday-Free day! BIke ride with friend to Jimmy John's! Yum! and then saw Sherlock Holmes that night.
Wednesday-Work half day. Checked out guitars..thinking about buying one. Most likely won't though..=/
Thursday-Work full day.
Friday-FREE day! Home. Got to relax and going to get some driving lessons in a few..
That's basically my whole spring break. SOunds kinda lame huh? Lol. It actually was good. I felt happy like everyday. (: Even though it rained some days. I think its cause I feel God in my life. And, I'm not sure what exactly made me feel closer to him this week. It might've been the fact that I just have a more positive attitude towards everything. :D I feel great! No joke! :) Been texting alot...kinda too much. ahah. Its alright though I am happy texting friends. Its good to get to know them. Tomorrow I will go to worship practice. And then maybe bike Ride with MEjo. That will be fun because we haven't seen each other for a whole week. I miss her lol. She's fun to be around. Then Sunday, I think I'ma have to catch up with homework after church. *sigh Spring break is almost over. =/ I guess I better get back into school mode. haha. xD Anyways..better get off now. Cuz mum'll call soon for directions to my house.
Saturday~I didn't have piano lessons. Satisfied with break. I went to worship practice, then rode bikes with Moly. We went to Mudhouse. ANd, hung out for awhile. Then, we stopped by Hoovers on our way home and checked out the guitar that I been considering buying. But, we didn't buy anything, just looked. I'm glad I didn't get that guitar..after all. lol. On our bike ride home, it started pouring down rain. I was lucky enough to get in the garage before it really thundered. My mom and I had to run to Home Depot to pick up some stuff. I got to drive the Celica~ Its nice to drive that baby because I'm starting to get used to it. And, just the feeling of being in a sports car is always sweet. I'm blessed for that babeh. >:D On our way back, mom and I decided to go to Springfield Music and see if I could rent a guitar there..since Hoover's don't. And guess what? They do lent guitars out-$15 per month!- TO me, that's a pretty sweet deal right there! I mean, its a decent guitar and I really want to learn how to play it. So, we rented it. Hopefully, by the 3 months, ($45), I'll stick with it. && buy the guitar. That would be nice.! Then, we just went home and chilled. On my way to cousin's house to pick her up, the Celica's windshield wiper flew off! It was freaky! But, kinda funny now that I think about it.Hhahaa* Luckily, my bro was able to fix it. Not exactly sure how it came off..but that doesn't matter as long its still working and the window isn't 'too' scratched up. It was an interesting day..that's for sure.
Sunday-Church.(: Lunch:Thai Peppers. Hang out with mi prima at my house. Last, fellowship at Philda's.! We had a variety of discussions. It ranged from things about the Bible, and more. Fun fun. (: Next week, will be watching the Passion..at least,i think.?
No comments:
Post a Comment