Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Living Life With God. (:
Lately, I feel like God is and definitely will always be by my side. Basically, if you just allow him to come into your heart, you will find or be happy. It sounds simple huh? Yep, it really isn't hard. God has proven to me that with him, you can get over anything. Its so amazing how it works. For example, there was this guy, that I 'thought' I loved. He was my first. I felt like I really wanted him..wanted to make it work out. But, in the back of my head, I knew we would never be together. And it was true, we decided we weren't suit for each other. I'll admit it I was a b**** because I had to do something to get out. I wanted to find more about him, and the only mutual friend that I could talk to via facebook of course was his ex. I didn't think she was that bad. She seemed nice anyway, but ACCORDING TO HIM, she was a b**** that's why they broke up. Yeah, I told the ex some stuff.. but it wasn't anything major! And it ended up, he could no longer trust me no more. I can't really blame him. But at the same time, it takes two to make a relationship. Well, what I learned out of this 'lesson' was don't trust guys that only met you online (facebook.) He does go to my school, but we don't know know each other. I'm not too sure why I gave him a chance int he first place. I guess I'm just that naive. The things he was doing, it was new to me. And I liked how he sent me those sweet texts and seemed to actually care about me, my life, and we "seemed" to become close. But, he was actually a stranger to me..still is today. But, that's alright. I don't consider our relationship the real thing. It was more like casual dating. Just trying on a pair of jeans to see if it would fit or not. I'm definitely gonna give second thoughts when it comes to saying Yes to "will you go out with me?" that's if anyone asks me..probably not for a while. That's a good thing. I don't need any sort of relationship with guys. Besides as friends. I would love to make more guy buddies. The number one reason why I text guys. To get to know them more. (: ANyway back to the whole point of this blog... haha, it was difficult for me to get over this guy. Not really the guy himself, just the thought of 'having' someone there for me. He wasn't really 'there' in anyway now that I think about it. Oh wells..lol. More like, a texting bud. BUt, I got an awesome texting bud now! I wished I found out about him earlier..*sigh* It's all good now that I have God in my life. He's indescribable...just love the fact that I can depend on him no matter if I just lost someone in my life. I love you God. <3 May all my readers love you too! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment