IB has suddenly hit ME.
It was like a WAVE that crashed over my head.
I'm barely breathing..
My heart pounds like 1000 miles per hour. (not possible, but you get the idea)
I need to relax.
Close my eyes. &
Take deep breathes of the available air.
Lisa, you must remember that mom and dad aren't working their butts off for nothin'.
They aren't just working for their own benefits.
They work for their children. which includes you.
So they can meet your basic needs each day.
And you must use your time wisely so you can benefit yourself and them in the end.
IB may be very hard and stressing. But keep in mind Lisa, its only TWO years.
2 years of studying vigorously,
testing,
reading difficult passages,
writing/analyzing poems and books,
trying to understand concepts,
speaking as if I were the best public speaker,
performing (piano LIVE),
playing (tennis),
dancing (salsa),
meeting the deadlines,
and walking the halls of Central.
Okay, so maybe this is practically a pre-college program.
You can handle it.
Even if you might be stressed out and not be getting enough sleep.
But, you aren't going to die if you try to do your best.
You aren't going to suffer as much as your mommy&daddy.
They work everyday to provide for your needs.
Even when they don't want to. or feel like..or sick. ='/
How can I be lazy and just lay around the house..?
How can I let them work for me so FREAKING hard..
when all I do is just stay at home.
Eat the breakfast.
Go to school.
COme home.
Lay around like a couch potato,
and get on facebook.
No Lisa, You aren't doing that.
THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE.!
Okay..
I need to focus.
And do all I can.
To Not give up.
Not give up on this opportunity..
I don't know if I can make it or not.
But, as long as I at least try.
Give it my best.
I know that
If i do fail,
I will fail beneficially.
I will be able to learn alot.
I need to use my head.
THINK.
And
LEARN.
You can do this!
Just believe in yourself.
& God. :)
P.S. The song that I'm listening to is so uplifting.
Some of the lyrics:
"when i call on Jesus, all things are possible~"
This isn't just irony. I believe...
This is a message from God. :)
He's telling me I can do anything through him. AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment