Monday, October 11, 2010

Exciting EVents; EE & HC

So..Friday was my deadline for the topic of my EE (extended essay)
And I really wanted to get out of the Vietnam War because I learnt it was mainly a political war. I mean, I don't think I can stick with that topic for TWO whole years!
So over the weekend, I was pondering and pondering and PONDERING..*drums fingers&
I originally hoped that God would give me the answer at fellowship. And believe it or not, on Sunday, I went there to find everyone watching a movie. In my head, I was thinking..I thought that we'd have a discussion. Kinda dissapointed but mainly glad to see everyone (esp. M) He's so freaking cool! He explained alot of what was the movie about and stuff and then Suddenly, a LIGHT BULB just popped up into my head! Why don't I write about the Japan and the CHina war? I've ALWAYS wanted to look into that too! So, Yeah..that's my topic! I just got to find some SOURCES somewhere..kinda difficult. Because not alot of people know about wingchun (kungfu.) I might have to tweek my question. Anywhos thats one of the exciting things that i have going on. :) & I really thank God for leading me to going to fellowship and finding a topic that I am really EXCITED about.!
The other exciting event is...SALSA CLUB. We're performing the day before HC at the HC assembly. I hope that me and J do well. :) I don't know if i want to go to Homecoming. If mom needs help, I might just not go..cuz it would be a waste of time right? I do need that extra time in hw and etc. But I would like to go out somewhere with my friends just to hang..Yeah, thats about all that I have going on..
OH WAIT. We also have a corn maze and just a hang out with the youth ppls. Hanging out with the Browns and the Youth makes me feel loved. lol. XD But its true. They are like the BEST fam ever! Yeup yeup. I think I'm done for sure now. :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment