Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas List

Its the night after Thanksgiving. I am awaiting Black Friday. Hopefully, it will be fun and I can find some people some CHRISTMAS presents! I can't believe its Christmas already..Its like where did all the time GO? It was just SUMMER YESTERDAY! You know? I decided to make a list of stuff to buy for myself since there's nothing else to do..
-Hats
-Nail Polish
-Car Scents
-Jeggings
-Boots
-Converse
-Christian CDs
-Fun looking socks
-Scarves
-Purses
-Fish
-Books (Christian)
-Cardigans
-Amplified Bible
-Necklaces
-High Waist Skirts
-Overalls
and..that's all for tonight!
Thanksgiving + random:
I'm really satisfied with my Thanksgiving dinner. (didn't eat too much or too little and it was yummy!!=)
I feel very blessed with all that I have. I couldn't ask for more.
I am sleepy-ish (yawn) and am enjoying my french braided hair that mousey did for me.
I am not ready to do schoolwork..but I know I really should.
I think I'm going to start on that tomorrow.
Jelly isn't going to the church event tomorrow..I kinda wished he would go for just that, and not the Sunday one. But, whatevers. It will be an interesting Sunday for sure! haha. I am comfy. And need to put away this laptop. But what did Phillip say to do with it? i dunno. I wonder what those boys thought of me and cousin that one night. Lol. It was quite boring/interesting.. Luckily cousin was good at entertaining us. Or it woulda been a disaster. Haha. xD I'm so grateful that we have a little break. But, I really need to take the time out and get organized with my school stuff. I wonder what my hair will turn like later today. Its going to be very busy at Black Friday..There wERE SO MANY cars at TOYS R US! Lol, I pray that no one gets hurt. I pray that we will have a good time. I am getting tired now. So, goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment