Normally,I don't like to talk about people..but I feel like I have to..because there is no one else to talk to. ANd some of you, I've told. Others, I don't know how to..
Ab: I feel like we are kinda spreading apart. Not cool.. I Pray for your bf's dad. I pray that you will turn to God to get out of the darkness and into the light.
Al+CD: You guys looked so adorable when you were napping. Lol. I seriously wanted to just rub your head. haha. xD But, then again you always look like a cute baby even if you aren't sleeping.
Duc: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! i CAN'T express my happiness for you! Its sooo freaking awesome! I am really excited and it makes me smile that you are finally prego! (: I pray that God will surround you with a safety bubble.
Dar: I was afraid you were mad at me for skipping church that one time. But, you always forgive and I love you for that. Your tummy is getting bigger every time I see you I swear! I pray that you are also surrounded w/ a safety bubble!
Jim: I'm glad we are getting to know each other better. I can't believe I'm 4 years older than you..ohkay maybe I can. xD Thanks for being my friend/ younger brother.
Jelly: I will try to be a better friend to you. (: I hope you forgive me for my wrongs. The awkwardness at church should go away soon..I pray. Thanks for the encouragement!
Hai: I feel bad for leaving you. I should've stayed. But, I know you had fun. That's all that matters:)
Han: I'm enjoying the haircut a lot more than I thought. That's usually how MY hair cuts turn out. Anytime I get a haircut, I ABSOLUTELY HATE it on the first day (exception: Paul Mitchell) But afterwards, Its like Omgosh, I LOVE it! It feels SO soft and clean now. & short of course. :) I think I'm starting to like short hair more. Prob. because I've had long hair for a long time. I've started using the straightener just because I know it will look like crap if I don't. (funny how I use a straightener for short hair..but when I had long hair, I was like who cares?)
He: We gotta run sometime. SOON! Its been too long!
Ho: I'm really thankful we got to hang out. Its good that we weren't stomping our feet and yelling like that one trip... (well ya can't stomp if you tripped ha.)
ME: I'm still thinking of what to talk about on Sundays. Its too hard. I like it when Phi makes up the lesson. I usually can relate. :)
Y: Thanks so much bud for helping me set up the tree. It was fun. I don't feel like I can fully be myself around you yet. But at least its not totally awkward. ;) I hope that I'm not annoying you too much.
....................................................................................
Today I could've tried out for MADE (mtv) but I was too chicken. Oh wells..my goal wasn't really a good one anyways. Instead I went to salsa club, and it was actually pretty fun. Funner than Its been in a long time! I wish the room didn't stink though. It literally smells like a bunch of feet and other grossness. =/
....................................................................................
I still need to think about Christmas gifts for people. Its soo hard. Kinda. When I do think of the PERFECT gift I'ma be soo happy! :) I love getting gifts and giving them to people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment