That's the song that I'm currently listening to..:)
so NEW YEARS HAS PASSED! OMGOMGOMGOMG!
Its time to get into action.
Kick some booty.
THink about whos to kick and KICK.! jk.
Okay..so I have some resolutions to add on:
1. Never be late again.
2. Stop Procastination..because it CAN kill people.
3. Think before speaking.
4. Breathe.
5. Drink DRINK DRINK WATER!!!!
6. Always remain calm & tranquil no matter what the situation is.
7. Facebook = see you at 10pm forever...
8. Read the Bible at least twice a day.
9. Apologize if being mean and mean it!
10. Don't ignore purposely. :) *wave*
11. Greet EVERYONE AND SMILE. =D
12. Don't interrupt.=x
13. Keep car clean. (at least cleaner than bro's...) gosh, thats gonna be so hard.
14. Trust in the Lord!
15. Pray every hour? (tick tock tick tock)
16. I guess that means in my dream ima be praying too! xD
17. Acknowledge my weaknesses in certain subjects and STUDY THEM.
18. Pick out clothes for the next day.
19. Watch what I'm about to eat & amount. Don't eat until you feel BLOATED.
20. Understand that people WILL make fun of you, but you can always ignore them in a respectful manner.
21. Time is important. MANAGE IT.
22. EXERCISE. It should be stressfree but I feel like I'm stressing over just trying to make myself do it.
23. Think positively.
24. Play the piano for dogggy.~
25. Shop less. $$$
Thats about it for now. I had to play that song for 3 times to last this whole note..haha
No comments:
Post a Comment