Monday, January 10, 2011

Suessical Snow & Savior =]

Today, someone special sent me a morning text saying, "Stitch your smile on tight, don't let it fall off like a loose button. :)" Now THAT really brightened up my day by a LOT. =] I was like alright. I'm going to do JUST that.!
ANd when I got to school, it was a good day. Even though I almost lost my smile because the stitches weren't stitched on as good as they should have been..:)
It was a pretty stressless day. Very easygoing. Tutoring I didn't even have to tutor, just answer a bunch of questions in essay format. I dillydallied on that. ha, it was fun though. ENglish-MY FAVORITE. Its official. I only LOVE that class mainly because of Mrs. Roberts and her teaching skills. Haha, we had a pop quiz, but I didn't miss that many. so that was good. Then Lunch, and my new azn buddy that I met at the party got to sit at our table b/c apparently he had a test in his class. Choir was amazing! Only because the teacher has noticed I've improved! lol, imagine that. When I expect her to notice me (probably becuz i think i'm all that) , she don't. But she actually did (and this time I was thinking I'm sick, so I'm not going to be able to sing my best) She was like you've improved. I said really? I'm sick. *blush* and she just SMILES real big and laughs:) I l0ve Smitty when she is in a happy mood. xD Serioulsy, who doesn't? anyways, after school, I went to Smitty's room to try out for SEUSSICAL! & guess who I find? Mr. Barney! I was soo happy that he agreed to be my partner. Some girl asked him once sec after I did. Lol, so I beat her to the punch. *POW* :D Then, we practiced the steps and actually did really good on the tryouts! I'm glad the tryout was in one day rather than two.. the routine was actually really easy. EVen though I messed up, Smitty seemed to notice my facial expressions rather than my dance steps. & she was smiling at me so big. Lol, I was thinking don't matter if I mess up, because they aren't looking for perfection, but rather facials. LOL. Yup, then I'm looking outside and a tad bit worried of that snow. It makes me worry about driving in it..ohhh gosh. As I was half way home, I'm thinking this is not slippery. Just snow, not ice ya know? But then suddenly there was a slippery spot, and the car was slipping and I was getting closer and closer to the car in front of me. I had hit the gas wasn't going more than 30, but quickly put the brakes. The brakes wasn't doing it, so guess what I did? I put the ebreak. ANd then it stopped slipping. Later, I'm telling people about the E break happening. They tell me that the E-break could've made me spin..I'm like ooooh. I didn't know. Well, at least this time it didn't do that! :) Praise God, my ONE & ONLY SAVIOR! eh? :)Yeah, and so as I sit here right now typing about this, I'm just loving on God thanking Him for making me smile and keeping me safe. Thanking him that he indeed has a promise for me in the end. That everyday, is a day closer towards entering His Kingdom & leaving this Earth. This place full of things that I shouldn't attach myself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment