Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blessings

God, how could I ever deny Your love and care?
Your blessings are clearly an abundance of love.
When I needed You by my side, You were there.
How can I deny You for what you've done for me??
I only want to THANK You for loving me...
for being by my side,
for being my inner strength,
for letting it be a smooth ride..
all through my doubts, troubles, and fears.
I want to sing praise to your name!
I want to be overflowing with joyful tears!
I want to experience the Holy Spirit..
and never forsake You..Just as You have never forsaken me..
But, I know that I will continue to fall & make mistakes.
However, I do not want that to fail our relationship.
I'm going to keep this burning desire for You in my life.
I'm going to do all that I can to encourage my brothers/sisters in Christ.
I'm going to pray and read the Bible more everyday.
No matter if I have an abundance of homework because You always provide me what I need.
You are the one who I can depend on.
NOt my homework!
So, I just wanted to say..
I am so grateful for the great blessings that you've provide even if I have not consistently been faithful in our relationship throughout my high school years.
The amount that you've provided me with is SO much more than I could have ever imagined receiving.
I shall never forget this great blessing and previous blessings you've blessed me with...
I hope that I will always think: I must please my Lord and Savior
Rather than myself or anyone else..
I need to put you FIRST.
family 2nd,
friends 3rd,
strangers 4th,
& me LAST.
Will you guide me towards this Lord?
I know it's what You want for everyone.
So, this is my goal: to spread Your love to whomever I can and whenever I can.
Thank you Jesus for showing me Your love.
THrough the abundance of scholarships.
And I want to praise You for this!!!
Thank You and Hallelujah!!! Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment