What is my passion?
When will I find out what I REALLY WANT TO BE?
Where will I go to college?
What will I major in?
When will I fully serve Jesus?
When will I testify about Jesus?
When will I love others unconditionally?
There are so many questions out there that I want to know SO BADLY. But, I know that I cannot just get all the answers in one day because it takes TIME to learn everything.
That's why we go to school everyday. To Learn something new that we haven't learned before...
We have to learn how to Trust in the Lord because He has a PLAN for us. He is the Light of the World that can give us eternal life in Heaven. But, first we must do our duty as humans on Earth.
So I pray that I will be able to fulfill the Lord's plans for me. For I know that he has GREAT plans in my life. I want Him to use me. Not the other way around. I want to be Jesus' servant because He is the only one I can depend on in this life. And because He is the TRUTH, WAY AND LIFE.
I need you, Lord.
In my life.
RIght now.
Please accept me.
Thank you so much for loving me.
For always being there for me.
Even though I don't acknowledge your presence in my life (at times).
LIGHTBULB just clicked!
I used to have a stalker...and he was a big stalker. The biggest one on this Earth, I believe.
Because of this, I ignored him..
well eventually, I realized he was not a bad guy...and so I gradually accepted him into my life. Now he is practically the love of my life. I cannot believe I would love Him so deeply...because I always thought that he was just creepy...xD But, now I know that LOVE IS POSSIBLE!
So...How does this relate to God? Well for one, God = Love.
AND God is always there for me even though I may not see Him and at moments ignore Him (like my stalker). But, I know that when I accept Him for who He is. (and not for what I made Him out to be...) I will truly be in LOVE with the Lord! Hallelujah for the HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE OF ME! <3 Thank you Jesus for giving up your life and sending the Holy Spirit to us! Thanks for guiding me and being my Shepard...even if I lose my way pretty easily... I don't believe that I'm the brightest sheep (if that's even real...lol..pretty sure all sheep are dumb..But that's not the point).
Point is: I NEED to spend time with My Savior! I have to talk to Jesus.
like a best friend. Not just some picture or a wall.
But, the real Jesus who lives inside me and my small heart. <3
Amen & Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment