Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Goals/Priorities

Things to Accomplish Before/During/After School Starts...
-Read Harry Potter BO.oks (WHy? well, I was called un-American for not having read it. xD So, I'm going to dig into those books and see what they are ALL about. Same goes for Twilight. So far, its pretty darn good :)
-Read the Bible Daily (This helps me renew my relationship with Jesus.)
-Pray and Give Thanks to God (Because, without him I would be nothing)
-DRINK DRINK DRINK!!! (H2o! need all the water I can get in miii belli haha)
-Get better grades..the grades last year were soo poor ='/
-Do HOMEWORK & actually understand wtf is going on..Plus, take some time to study!!!!
-Practice Tennis at least 3x a weeek! (Excluding the practices w/ CHS Tennis)
-Do My Own Laundry & Dishes
-Practice Piano at least 30 mins a day.
-Be slow to get angry.
-RElax and talk slowly when around new ppls..
-Talk and get to know more guys.
-Smile :)
-Wake Up EARLY and Eat breakfast everyday!
-Sleep before 11/11:30?
-Sing WORSHIP songs before going to WORSHIP rehearsal.
-THINK before acting/speaking.
-SHUT UP & listen.
-Keep room tidy & dust-free.
-Drive Safely.
-Take care of Body.
-Have funn!!!
SO, those are all my goals for now..I pray that You will help me be able to accomplish all these tasks and stick with it! :D For, I believe, "In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles."~Psalm 34:6 that you are listening when I pray and you will help me thru my struggles.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot amen.. at the end of your prayer. (:
    & u help me with mine too. k? theres more but.. yea.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, alright. I'm sorry. I was rushing just fo' youuu! :D

    ReplyDelete