Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TENNIS!!=D

I've FiiiiiiiiNally found it!
THEEEE amazing sport just for me! >:D
I'm soo freaking happy.
this is definitely not normal..cuz I usually blog when I'm depressed or angry..
Anywhoos, why am I so happy? Well, I have always been a lil..hm, how should I put it? Jealous? Yes, I envied those people who had a sport that they were BA (badass) AT. As in they were good at it & had a passion for it. You know? You can tell when someone is enjoying the sport vs. just playing because they HAVE to (does this ring a bell ppl? PE?) lol. well, when i was younger I had dance class..I enjoyed it A HECK LOT. I got pretty good at it that I skipped a level..which led me to have not so many friends. =/ Thus, I dropped it and felt like trying for something new. So, in 08, (8th grade) my PE COach said Its a good year to try out track. Cuz, it could be a sport you really enjoy and would like to continue in high school. I took up track. It was fun and all.. I was definitely NOT the best but not the worst either. The only thing I lacked was 'pung you' friends..cuz I was a loner in middle school NO JOKE!. Soooo, in 09 the beginning of freshman yr, I found some friends who were doing Softball. Now, keep in mind, I had NO experience whatsoever. I figured it doesn't matter, I have some friends and I just wanted to have funn because as people tell you, thats what lifes about. Well, not exaclty the sport for me..but I gave it a shot, until school started up at least. hah then I dropped because I was a scaredy cat and dislikes hard balls. ;) And now..2010..what do I find? TENNIS! =D Ahh, why would I choose that out of all sports? I mean theres volleyball and basketball..so many sports to choose from. One of the reasons, I had a lil experience from the past. Another reason, I played a bit with my brother and his friends, it looked sooo fun! Also, I knew some folks on the team that were really really nice! :) The last reason that made me do it fo'sho: I got a COACH, named Chris. He was right there always there..though we never talked or anything. and then suddenly, one night, because of a bachelorette party..we facebook and chat.Thanks SO much LORD JESUS for him to be willing to teach meee! I don't know how much to say thanks. But yeah thanks. As I've survived through these years..trying to find what I was looking for, my sport, my desire, I realized that the only reason why you gave me this was because I decided to get closer to you..Baptsim and having a relationship with my Heavenly Father. :) This is soo true: Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.【Psalm 37:3-4】 Its because I decided to trust in you and do good that you have given me my deisres. Thats just SICK (AS IN AWESOME)

SOme analogy that I just thought of...Its YOU who are making me run this race. Kinda like a car on the racetrack. You are the driver who controls my life who no one can see. They only see the outside of the car, AKA My face! Picking and unloading people are just people coming across my life. They then realize that you are in me. Some realzie anyways..You're driving me to the most awesomest locations. & taking me places I've never beeen. Your plans are just so amazing. Ah, I love you GOd. <3 You sure know how to plan things. I can't wait till the future. I'm looking forward to being with you in Heaven because I know you have amazing stuff stored up there. My future is filled with hopes because I know that YOU are in it. Thanks so much God. Well I should sleep now..for tomorrow is another day and I got some tennis to play~

No comments:

Post a Comment