Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pung You.

So, I had a pungyou who was really really encouraging..and I looked up to him. In many ways.. Sadly, I lost him. Not by death. Nothing horrible like that. You wanna know how? Well, to sum it up, it was caused by a number(s) AKA Age difference. He's like 5 years apart from me. And just because of this, well, I think its due to this, we stopped communicating. Or maybe it was the lil 'drama' that made us seperate as close friends. I don't really know why he stopped texting exactly. I'm just going to assume that he doesn't want to talk to me because I might get the wrong idea. I never wanted to be in a relationship. I'll admit, i Have considered it, but all I truly want to do is make someone feel significant, be encouraging and just a friend.. you know? This is what I wanted for myself. And the only way to do that, is to be or treat others how you want to be treated. From now on, I want to be an encouraging and joyful person. No matter how they treat me. I'm going to live as God would. Loving, Caring, and Trusting. The main thing I learned out of this lesson..is Some friends are there for a season, others for a reason, and there are a few for life. He was just there for a reason.. To make me realize that friends will let you down. But God, won't.. =) Psalm 41,"Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me." This is basically saying his friend has backstabbed or perhaps let him down. Thats how I would put it. And, though he has done that..God is love. 1 John 4:16-21. "We love because he first loved us. If anyone says,"IloveGod," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: WHoever loves God must also love his brother." I don't hate my pungyou..I kinda wish we could go back to normal..how we could talk and joke about whatever. But,maybe he is just one of my friends for a season. Looking on the bright side, I have more time to do other things. Instead of having to check my phone every 5 seconds to see if he texted back or not. It provides me some time to work diligently (hard) and be more focused on the more important tasks I should be doing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment