I've been rejected. Not once, but maybe twice? I've also rejected others..='/ Yep, tear* I don't think its necessarily my fault that I was rejected. But, just some things happen..and therefore, he don't want to associate with me anymore. I can't really help it. I don't want to force people to be my friend or anything. But, everyone has been through rejection. And Yes, it really hurts. God especially knows about rejection. He was rejected a bajillion times and has been ongoing rejected by people who don't seek him or accept his as their Lord and Savior. Me being rejected is like nothing compared to his.
[Throughout his earthly life, Jesus was constantly exposed to personal criticism and rejection. At the beginning of His ministry, His own townsfolk at Nazareth tried to hurl Him down from the brow of the hill (luke 4:29) The religious and political leaders constantly argued with HIm and conspired to KILL him. At length He was arrested and brought to trial Pilate and Herod. EVen though He was guiltless of the accusations, He was denounced as an enemy of God AND man, and not worthy to live. How did He respond to criticism and rejection? First, with steadfastness. He didn't tone down His message, nor did He stop doing what He knew was right. Second, with strength. AHead of HIm was the Crosss- but He did not loose courage or shrink from what He knew was God's will. Third, with submission. When Herod prodded Him to defend himself,"He answered him nothing" (Luke 23:9). ONly one thing mattered: Fulfilling God's purpose for His life. Now, how will we meet criticism?]
No, I did NOT write that whole paragraph..lol. But that would be amazing if I did..I just retyped it for you all out there who has experienced rejection. Now to answer that question, How will we meet rejection? Well, I want to live like Jesus did. He is our example and we are his followers. So, I must use the Fruit of the Spirit. That's the only way to continue loving others even if you were rejected. Just keep in mind, Jesus loves you even if that guy or girl doesn't! How do we know that he loves us? Christ died for us. Not only died, but was willing to die for us. "By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us." (1 John 3:16) Isn't it awesome? God died for you and me...his love is unfailing. If only I can remember that for the rest of my life, then maybe I won't ever be heartbroken. Or, if I do get heartbroken, I can get over it quick! :)
So, maybe I have been hurt and whatnot. But I've learned, the only way to get over it is NOT getting a new guy. Or not trying to make them jealous. Not being mean to him..Something I need to work on. But, being yourself and living for God. God is the only one who won't let you down/disappoint you because he is there for you no matter what you're going through. He will ALWAYS be there if you just acknowledge his presence and invite him to your 'screwed up' life. I know this because when I fell hard and I looked up to him; he just gave me this amazing strength and love. When I'm worried, I look into the Bible and ask him to speak to me. It works because afterwards, My mind is at peace and I can fall asleep without anymore worries. WHen I feel like I can't run anymore during Tennis Practice, I call out to him, God, give me strength so I can finish this race (even though I'm about to pass out due to the heat and lack of water)! Before I know it, I'm done. The afterward feeling is so great. Running not only builds me up physically but makes me healthy emotionally. Words just can't explain that feeling of Christ in your life. Go experience it for yourself. Don't sit and wait for God to come to you. YOu have to go and get it. Like EVERYONE says, "GO FOR IT!" >:D I pray that people, especially UKW, will look to you God, not only when he's down and depressed, but look up to you everyday and live for you. He needs you in his life because he is (i think) lacking your unfailing love. I need help too. My goal everyday is to live with the fruits of the Spirit. -Love, joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, GEntleness, Faithfulness, & Self Control.- Help me to love you from the inside out. Thank you Lord. I can't wait to sing praises to you at church! =D Thanks to Jen, we are going to be singing a new song called, "From the Inside Out." its soo awesome! Now, I just gotta be patient for Sunday to get here. :)
LISAA! why?!?!?!?!?! sooooooooooooooo long.! D:
ReplyDeleteI'll make the others not as long next time..kay? :)
ReplyDeleteYOU NEED TO SHARPEN YOUR READING SKILLS FOR 8TH GRADE. just like how crispy PRACTICED his handwriting for HIGH SCHOOL! >:D lmao!
ReplyDelete