Monday, August 2, 2010

Experiences Experiences..o.O

Canada. Trip. = Fail.

As much as I've ALWAYS wanted to go...I don't think I took the time and thought about all the things that might or could go wrong with this trip. I'll list all the 'bad' outcomes first..
1. Gained some weight. (that's not too bad, cuz COach did say i need to eat) haha
2. Got more acne. -_- (this was unnecessary)
3. Had to buy a new flight ticket which means waste MORE $$$.
4. Lost time..(I could've used that week to practice tennis & piano!)
5. Lost my relationship with God. (the most important one)
'Good' Outcome:
1. I got more materials..(clothes)
2. Gained better understanding on how flying works.
3. Been to a BIG city and the transportation-subway, street car, bus)
4. Tasted a heck load of foods!
5. Been to Montreal, Quebec City, & thousand islands.
6. Saw a variety of malls.
7. Learned that Home sweet home is ALWAYS the BEST!
8. Realized its difficult for missionaries..you have to have strong faith to be able to keep a relationship with God and travel.
Its not as easy as it sounds.. Sometimes you just wanna go home. & THat's all that matters.
9. My cousin has contact with her other fam bam! =]
10. Out of everything, it was good/bad experience. That I wouldn't wanna go through again. ;)

2 comments: