So, boys. Especially the boys at my C.
Most of these boys, I've grown up with since I was an iddy biddy kid.
I barely even talk/speak/ and any form of communication or physical contact with them. But, there's this kid who is new to my C..
he actually talks to me.
And wants to get to know me.
I should feel happy because there's someone who is a boy, that wants to get to know me and appreciates my presence.
He is truly a gentleman.
The other boys whom I've known all my life..
the vibe I recieve is:
I don't care about anything (well not all the time)
or I'm too shy to talk to you.
or I don't want to talk to you because I'm afriad of what people will think.
This dude doesn't do that.
He just goes for the goal=something I like. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment