Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joy.

My joy in life seems to be depended on earthly values (most of the time) rather than focused on God. I need to get back with God. It feels like the fire inside of me is slowly flaming. Its almost bURNT OUT. School definitely keeps my mind more focused on NON nonsense.. well sometimes. lol. I feel like I'm getting lazy everyday. I am slowly turning away from reading the Bible. I don't pray as much as I should. I hope to find someone who is ON FIRE for God as my future husband. :) I hope that he will always bring me closer into wanting to be in God's presence. That would be sweet. Christmas presents have spoiled me..Especially the Money.
Today, my BFF was telling me she'd rather recieve a hug or kiss and a card rather than money. She said with money, its more difficult to humble herself before the Lord. She wants to remember His blessings that He gave her. But, its quite difficult to do that if you have a lot of money. And that reminds me of in the Bible, it says, "Matt 23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven." So its better to be poor, so you can remember God's blessings and keep in mind who the Lord is. Who was the one that provides me food and clothing to wear..

No comments:

Post a Comment