Monday, December 20, 2010

Gifts

Today, I opened up my Promise Bible. & found a saying:
"Don't give something you want for yourself. Don't give because you HAVE to. Give because you truly want to give."
It wasn't exactly like that.But along those lines.
It made me really think about who I need to HAVE TO give presents to..but not really. Its all from the heart. The gifts that I want to give, I want it to be because I want to see the other person happy. Not that I feel pressured to. And I've decided if I want to keep their gift, I'm going to keep it. Unless there is two. Then I might just have to buy both. I'm going to actually think about it before buying. Because I don't want to live life with regrets. I don't want to cause pain to anyone or myself. I just hope to live in peace and be an encouraging person. I just want to buy or give something helpful..perhaps something that will alleviate someone else's pain. I think that is always the best thing.
You know that just made me think..
since I enjoy alleviating other's pain and want to make their lives easier, I'm going to go into something that includes helpign others. The choices that come to mind are:
-doctor. requires a heck load of schooling..
-nurse. " "
-music therapy.
-counselor? eh i don't know about that..
-ministry...
-realtor
-2 b continued

No comments:

Post a Comment