Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 5 -6 things I wished I never done-

1. Kissed him. Bought him a hat. GIVEN him a chance.
2. Bought clothes..that I don't need.
3. Think dirty thoughts?
4. Pressed on the gas.
5. Become addicted to texting/facebook.
6. Went to Canada.
WOw, so much stuff has happened this year.. its like *speechless moment* *breathes out* God sure gave me alot of obstacles. And yes, I did MAKE A MISTAKE(S) & fall...but I've gotten back up. And I'm going to keep running towards you God. Help me finish this race fulfilling your purpose of creating me here on Earth. I need you. Because no one else can give me such amazing peace in this sinful world. No one else can give me love which lasts forever. Love that doesn't die in one day, week, or a couple of months. I can't do anything without you, if I did, there wouldn't be any meaning.
What I've learned from these things that I regret:
1. Don't give random people chances. Don't trust easily..
2. Think before buying clothes.
3. Ask God for help. Don't hang with people who think dirty thoughts?
4. Watch what your doing...
5. Not addicted anymore! =D I'm more addicted to blogging..lol
6. Plan ahead. Don't depend on people. Be responsible!
16 is so hard..so many responsibilities. Its almost overwhelming. But, I can do it...its duable with God by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment