I recently joined a club..:) guess what it is???
SALSA CLUBBB!!! :D
its really funnn! Well, the first day, I danced with a girl. I think her name was Katie. And she was a Kiltie so she wasn't allowed to dance with any boys.. But, after half an hour, she left for the First Football GAME of the season. AFterwards, I just sat and watched everyone dance with their partner.. then sudddenly, out of nowhere, a prince comes and takes me by the hand to dance. I'm like woah. Well, not quite eggsactly. haha, he just an experienced salsa dancer. It was my second time dancing with a male. haha. I had fun. even though he spun me around like SEVERAL not few but SEVERAL TIMES.! xD and today, was my 2nd day of practice.. it was interesting. ;) he's trying to guess where my parents are from which is kinda funny. and yeah..thats basically all I had to say.
I've always wanted to learn salsa esp. with a guy. Lol. because its def not the same with a girl. I learned salsa at Jarrett. Just a little of it..and it was really awkward because I was a loner back then so I didn't have anyone to dance with. Plus no confidence, hence the loner part. Anywhos, I'm glad that God led me to this dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment