I'm worried about her. I'm worried about him. I'm worried about school. I'm worried about piano. I'm worried about..EVERYTHING. OMGAHH!!! ALRIGHT, STRESS SUCKS.
Questions that run through my mind on a daily basis..
-why can't he just let go..there's no point of sticking around. You're only hurting yourself.
-why can't they either be gf/bf or just not friends at all?
-when will he realize, he needs God more than her.
-why isn't he/she texting back?
-what does he/she think of me?
-why can't she be nice for once? To her friends? I mean she's nice to people who aren't close friends with her..
So many random questions..that will soon be answered, I hope.
He needs someone..to talk to.
I'm here.
He doesn't reply.
What can I do?
She talks to me..
like I'm not human.
Am I supposed to ignore her? Yes, I'm human & quite hurt infact. But I'll still be your friend and forgive you. Just lighten up the hectic person you are okay?
But seriously, there is No point of talking to me if you're going to continue acting the way you do. STOP. just STOP.
Oh, God. I pray for him, he needs you the most. She too. THey both are in their darkest moments. They both don't have the light of you and are drowning in the darkness of this crazy and mad world. God, I want to help them...but how? Lord, they are in pain..for losing their partner. Well, not really losing. But, not having that best friend relationship. One's guilty of which is understandable, that leads to depression 24/7. The other isn't guilty. But, their ex is. What do we do when we're in guilt God? How do we show people that you, God are the only one who can unconditionally love them and forgive their sins. That they can start over..even without their ex-bestfriend/gf because you are the JOY in life. I feel helpless because I can't do anything to help them. But, you God can do miracles...even though they're losing their faith in you each day.. There must be some way to waken them from their deep sleep.
I know that you God have been through much for me. You were crucified for me and everyone. And I ask that you will help me remember that for life. Even though I'm not going through that much of a rough time, I want to always remember that so when I am, I can depend on you. Now, I know they may be going through a rough time and their only solution is to face you. Like the movie said, "Eyeball to Eyeball with God.." If only he/she would realize, that without you is like breathing without Oxygen.
No comments:
Post a Comment