P Proud
r ude.
i think of myself only?
d dumb. (fool)
e Evil.
Lately..I have been too 'proud'. My mind is evil sometimes.. it wanders and creates false ideas. Or judges too quickly. Or thinks dirty. I need to stop. And pray more.. Being prideful how? Well, once I rearended a car because that morning I was feeling a lil too cool in my lil sleeka. How crazy is that right? Yeah, it happens. Like, I think I look cool or the HOTTEST but actually I have flaws. LOTS and LOTS of flaws. The more prideful you are...it will get back to you and EAT YOU UP. NOt cool. OH, GOd, help me Humble myself before you. NOthing is as great as you Lord. I need your daily guidance. Why is it that I think I'm the best at stuff? When there's always someone better? WHy is it that I think I"m the one everyone likes to be around sometimes but really isn't? And then there are the other times that I feel like I have no friends. BUt I actually do..compared to some other people. SIgh* I really am lost. I want to be confident in everything I do. But when I do reach that 'stage', I end up being too cocky. WTH?! God, how should I live? Lead me...please.
No comments:
Post a Comment