Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 10

Confession:
I'm starting to like someone that I shouldn't. I think.. I can't tell. Its really annoying. It feels like just becuz she said those words -just don't fall for him- It made my heart skip a beat and ask myself, Have I fell for him? No.. can't have. We're just really good friends. Dats all.
I don't think I know what love is. It kinda evaporated from my soul when school started. My 'thing' for chyea is so over. I'm not sure what really attracted me to him. Its like the why did I date him thing? He's sucha jerk. (not really, but to me yes) I wonder if thats how he thinks of me..But anyways, today CD was pretty cute. xD Maybe I haven't gotten over him, maybe I just took a lil break..
I really don't want to think about LOVE. Its just too complicated. I'm better off of loving God. He doesn't just stop texting you or not be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment