Emotion: Annoyed.
WHY? People need to forgive and forget.
They shouldn't act disrespectful to those who they think that are not as important. I think that everyone needs to treat each other the same. Not judge or be mean because of something they did. I also should take my own advice... After watching the video at PHildas, I was like wow. Amazed. And Stunned. I want to be that friend who can be there..I want to be that friend who is responsible and loving. all that good stuff. xD I also need friends who can be there for me. I need help God. To be who you want me to be. And treat others the right way..
After the movie at phil and darla's, i walk down the hall feeling like the dude that had no friends, and then when ppl talk to me and i see someone sitting by them self, i feel like the cooler dude, and the one alone, is the friendless one. like everything that happens i compare to the movie. lol
ReplyDeletehaha, yeah i did that too. When I was watching it..Now, I just try to be that one who can be your buddy! lol But I'm usually the one who sits alone.
ReplyDelete