Thursday, September 2, 2010

I STOLE Helen's Note. xD

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) 

Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. 

Day Ten: One confession.

Since Today is DAY ONE...Here's the listo!
1. Chris.
a) I Really enjoy playing tennis with you.
b) You're the best Coach anyone (but esp. me) could possibly have.
c) You're a really caring and understanding person.
d) You can be kinda mean though in a playful way.
e) You are one of the only guys who doesn't think I'm not cool enough/ too young to hang with.
f) You are super buff. haha xD But, healthy buff. (:
g) You are BEAST at everything you do-includes Tennis, Washing Cars, etc.
h) You always know how to cheer me up. Even when I'm having a bad day, you can put a smile on my face.
i) You and Joyce = so cute!
j) Joyce is very fortunte finding you as her soon-2-be other half. :)
Love ya Coach!
2. Abby
a) You're always there when I need to talk.
b) We've known each other since FOREVER. :D
c) You will always forgive me even if I say something really mean.
d) You won't hold grudges because you have an open mind.
e) You can eat any kinds of food even the bitter kind ahah!
f) Your texts are surprising and encouraging.
g) You love everyone the same. <3
h) You can talk alot & loud too! (:
i) You're the most GORGEOUS white girl I know. xD
j) You and Chris are SOO adorable together!
I Love You Abby FOREVER + ALWAYS! =)
3. Yanchi
a) You're a good man. Not a boy no more..*shakes head* lol
b) You know your priorities and actually try to stick to them.
c) Your driving is smooth for stick shift driving; Gracie is BA.
d) Hanging with you was a fun experience. I don't regret any of it.
e) You're almost everything a girl could want..
f) You lack self confidence..its okay, I do too. sometimes. Just remember: You're better than that. ;)
g) I'm glad we don't text anymore. I just wish we could talk face to face more naturally? We will eventually.
h) I hope you can find aN AMAZING CAREER and an AMAZING gf one day. (I'm sure you will)
i) & I hope you will always love God by keeping him in your heart. <3
j) You'll always have a place in my heart praying for you.
Love ya ex-texting bud. haha. >:D
4. Moly
a) You're a fun person.
b) You know how to be mean, but in a nice way. (sometimes) haha
c) You sure know your way downtown like an expert.!
d) Your hair is like OMGAH.
e) You're an outgoing and talkative friend. Which suits well with me..quiet/ asian.
f) I want to tie my converse like you did yours! But, I don't think I will ever find out how..
g) You can sometimes get on my nerves..
h) Your piercings used to scare me, but now they are considered 'normal'.
i) I used to strongly dislike you..way back in Middle School.
j) I'm glad we became friends through Hannah. :)
Luv ya skewl frannn!
5. Karina
a) You Mexican friend. :)
b) I love eating breakfast with you each morning.
c) I also love talking to you in Spanish.
d) I think you're one of the reasons why I really enjoy learning Spanish.
e) You're really pretty.
f) You know how to make decent conversation. Something I need to improve.
g) You have nice clothing style.
h) I miss the Summers when we ate Andy's Frozen Custard.
i) I love how Christian and we're FCA buddies.
j) I appreciate you as a bestie.
Love you Karina~
6. Helen
a) I really enjoy going to the library with you too. Just to go. haha.
b) You inpsire me to become more feminine (make-up, pluck eyebrows, etc) xD
c) You're beautiful just the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing.
d) You are strong willed for being able to handle a mom like that.
e) Your theories are so weirdish correct. (not all the time.. but sometimes) haha
f) Your volleyball skills are SEXY BEAST.
g) YOu show a lot of joy and love even if you're down.
h) You make me smile each time you get in my car. xD
i) You're GPS skills are envied.
j) You're an AMAZINGAWESOMELOVING cousin! >:D
i LOVE YOU X100000 <3
7. Brother
a) I miss being able to see your face sometimes.
b) You've taught me alot of things.
c) You are blessed to have McKayla as a gf.
d) Your music talents are definitely a gift from GOD.
e) Getting that multicultural scholorship is truly a blessing for you and our family.
f) You're smart...but are you willing to put in the effort?
g) You and me have grown farther apart..it seems.
h) I love that you actually considered not going to your one month in advanced planned bday party just to pick me, helen, and holly up.. That means alot.
i) Your dorkiness is amusing.
j) You're the best brother (even if you do THREATEN to da me) in the whole wide world.
I LOVE YUUU GE GE.
8. Dad
a) I really appreciate you for working so hard at the restuarant 24/7 for our family.
b) I'm entertained by the fact that you try to learn Spanish even though your Eng. isn't ALL that great, but its understandable haha.
c) Your meals are always filling and DELICOUS. I don't think I would have grown this skinny if you didn't feed me. Lol.
d) Your genes (acne) wasn't necessary.. but, the THICK, DARK, BLACK Hair-I'm lovin' it! :)
e) I'm really blessed to have a father who doesn't drink, smoke, and do drugs.
f) You influence me a HECK lot even though you may not see it.
g) Your willingness to work is sometimes annoying because its like, "JUST TAKE A DAY OFF ITS ONLY ONE FREAKIN DAY!"
h) Your letting me get off of work early to play tennis is always a :) moment.
i) I hope you will come to God and choose to follow him before he takes you away..
j) I also hope you and Mom will be baptized together.
I love you DADDY FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
9. MoM
a) You're so hardworking..it makes me feel a lil melancholy for you sometimes.
b) But, seeing you smiling and singing really makes me smile and tear up all at once. x)
c) You're a really smart lady who actually uses those brain cells.
d) You've inspired me SO MUCH.
e) You're the best mommy everrr..even if you might not think so.
f) I'm really blessed to be your daughter.
g) I don't know what I would do without you.
h) Your beautiful inside & out.
i) God is shown through you instantly like the sun when its rays hit the Earth.
j) I want to be just like you someday..
I LOVE YOU MOMMY FOREVER & ALWAYS.
10. GOD.
a) Your ability to create the Earth and everything on it is INCREDIBLE.
b) Your LOVE is unfailing and overflowing.
c) Your light shines even if there is thunder & LIGHTING (like there is currently)
d) Your my shelter.
e) & my HEAVENLY FATHER.
f) Your awesomness is indescribable.
g) Actually even considering sending your son down on Earth is by far the most ridiculous idea (thats how us humans might look at it) But, to you..its normal because you're GOD, the one who loves us FOR ETERNITY.
h) Even though I have rejected your presence and ignored you..I pray that that will change.
i) I want to be filled with the Holy Spirit when I'm ready.
j) I hope I will always have this relationship with you God. :)

2 comments:

  1. ah , yes.. you blog stealer! hha, jk! (: thanks u too!! xD and love the one of ur brother. (:

    ReplyDelete