Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh, its just nothing (:

I'm sitting in her room, writing this blog to her. She just got out of the shower lookin' fine.~ hehe. xD No, i'm not a creeper! (: But yeah, back to the point of this blog. So, I really admire this girl. She's smart, and beautiful. She stands up to her beliefs. Like, she wouldn't be pressured to take a cig from someone even if they offered. She can read my mind like no one else can. (cept, perhaps, God) haha. She knows my clothing style better than me. lol. Just yesterday, she was telling me about all these cute clothes that screamed my name to her. hah, what a talent right? She knows how to talk to guys and make friends easily. Laugh at jokes even if their jokes aren't that great. She can be herself in most situations. SHE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE. She's confident. Or at least appears to be. xD But yeah..I know that she can overcome anything that comes her way..I believe she can. I just hope and pray she can overcome her troubles. And make peace with God. :) I'm sure God will listen to her, if she just puts her mind and heart and soul to it. God, thank you so much for this girlie. Even though she may have alot of troubles in her home, I ask you to just put a hand on her and walk with her through her life. AMEN. :D

3 comments:

  1. if only this was facebook.
    LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE!!
    :)
    im speechless, but i like. xD
    Love yOu! and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Its for the blog you posted for me. lol. well, not really. but yeah i owed ya one. ;) i love you too! =D
    P.S. read it when you're feeling down or when you're feeling up? AKA HIGH? no no. HAPPY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete